Re: [microsound] t-shirt proposal

hi,

  i like it....not sure about the chunk with the 'bitch/glitch' on the lower
back . i mean , that isn't a terrible idea , just might be somewhat limiting
conceptually.

  it might look good in a colour other than white , like tea -died flesh
-tone. really thin fabric too and worn with black leather trousers.