Re: [microsound] sony / Gimmie a f*$#@ break

>well, in my own personal and small opinion, i think the language your using
>in your mail is unnecessary and rude. nobody really gave you a hard time
>(yet) because of the cdrom. it just triggered a discussion (as you expected
>it to) and rightful so (me think).
>
>cheers, ralph.

yeah. not sure how much i appreciate the "yenta" reference either. i
agree that it sparks valid discussion. it refers back to the whole
"tool is the message" thing. if you knew someone used commercial
loops in their work, how does it influence your opinion of their
music? does it matter? does the artist's process dictate a piece's
validity more than the outcome (the sound of the thing?)

perhaps we could initiate a microsound project which uses this
"Glitch Reference Standard" as the sole source and see for ourselves.