Re: [microsound] mainstream microsounds

i personally think we have nothing to fear as far as microsound venturing
too far into the mainstream, you may hear more and more microsound elements
in mainstream music, but this has been going on for a long time,,, just
about any commercial you hear has clickbeats or abstract sound in it,,, i am
almost certain that you wont hear a group of highschool kids driving around
rockin out to the latest Noto or  Francisco Lopez CD... hahah, but it would
be very strange and humorous.

j.frede