happy happy joy joy

I would hope that people on this list have broad enough tastes in music that
they would give a listen to some of the releases on Happy...I have known
Taylor for many years and think he will make Happy a label very much worth
checking out...I am not all that familiar with jap-pop except for an
occasional track I've heard here and there but I'm looking forward to
hearing whatever comes out on his label...
exploring music  (regardless of the genre) is what makes being a musician
fun...