22.08.03 - framework playlist

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C37656.8573A700

framework is broadcast alternate fridays on resonance fm 104.4 in london =
(uk), or worldwide on http://www.resonancefm.com between 8:30 and 9:30pm =
gmt=20
(time zone converter: =
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/?h=3D8&mn=3D30&ap=3Dpm&mo=3D9&d=3D19&y=3D2=
003&f=3DGB)

next broadcast: 19.09.03

RESONANCE FM'S PROGRAMMING IS PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY VOLUNTEERS; PLEASE =
HELP US TO CONTINUE BY MAKING A DONATION.  CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE TO FIND =
OUT HOW YOU CAN HELP KEEP RESONANCE ON THE AIR: =
HTTP://WWW.RESONANCEFM.COM.  THANK YOU!

=20

-------

framework - phonography/field recording; contextual and decontextualized =
sound activity
presented by patrick mcginley

a special 2 1/2 hour edition this week, featuring live performances by =
tore honore boe, michael duch, their duo tacet ncv, and murmer.  sounds =
produced by acoustic laptops, double bass, and live and prerecorded =
phonography.  many thanks to everyone who tuned in, and to those who =
made it down to one of our gigs in the following week.  the live =
sessions took place from 7:00 to 8:30, followed by an hour of our =
regular format featuring...

several long pieces and quite a lot of mixing: osso exotico with big =
city orchestra, daniel menche with janek schaeffer.  hopefully, some =
nice contrasts.   i forgot to mention last time that on the 5th of =
september, last friday, which would have been our regular slot, we took =
a week off to make way for resonance's live broadcast of the london =
musician collective's 12th annual festival - sorry if you were looking =
for us and couldn't find us.  our next edition will feature another =
visit from french artist jean-luc guionnet, this time joined by =
collaborator bertrand denzler.

i am virtually almost entirely and completely out of introductions, =
people!  if you'd be interested in recording an intro for an edition of =
framework, now's the time!  see the details below...

again, we are always looking for material for the show, whether raw =
field recordings, field recording based composition or introduction =
submissions (details below).  send material, released or not, on any =
format, to the address below.   we are also hoping to have live =
performances as often as possible, so if you are in or passing through =
london please get in touch!=20

=20
framework
31 nevill road
london n16 8sl
uk

framework@xxxxxxxxxx

-------

22.08.03

(artist  /  title  /  album  /  label)

claudio parodi  /  framework intro
a quiet intro by this italian phonographer entitled 240603809
cla.parodi@xxxxxxxxx

osso exotico  /  fuga domestica  /  -  /  ananana
long piece for the homemade 'maranhophone' and randomly spliced bursts =
of domestic sound, mixed throughout with...
http://ossoexotico.planetaclix.pt/, =
http://ourworld/compuserve.com/homepages/ananana

big city orchestra  /  tracks 10, 11, 12-19, 23, 26,27  /  moisture  /  =
reduktive musiken
...these selections from a collection of short untreated 'sound effects' =
at the end of this recent album=20
http://www.ubuibi.org, http://www.reduktivemusiken.de

daniel menche  /  -  /  invoker  /  antifrost
menche's strongest foray yet into his new more ambient sound, raw but =
meditative
http://www.esophagus.com/htdb/menche/, http://www.antifrost.gr

janek schaeffer  /  weather report  /  -  /  alluvial
field collage based on schaeffer's experience of the diverse and often =
hostile weather in minnesota, usa
http://www.audioh.com, =
http://www.audioh.com/projects/weatherreport.html,=20

HarS  /  pastorale  /  sound chronicles  /  harsmedia
dictophone sound collage from the spanish pyrenees, paris, and workers =
in les mureaux, france
http://www.harsmedia.com, http://mp3.com/hars

rob grant  /  -  /  washing machine at grand parade  /  -
an entire washing machine cycle sped up 43 times to clock in at 2:33 - =
spin cycle or black hole?
robgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-------

framework intro submissions:

1)    take yourself and an audio recording device to a location of your =
choice
2)    record for AT LEAST 1 minute before you -
3)    read the following text:

welcome to framework.

framework is a show consecrated to field recording, and it's use in =
composition.
field recording, phonography, the art of sound-hunting; open your ears =
and listen!

4)    continue your recording for AT LEAST 2 minutes after you've finish =
speaking
5)    send the recording on any format to the address above, or as an =
mp3 via email

thanks!
------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C37656.8573A700--