Re: [microsound] [OT] Johnny Cash RIP

Me too, it really took the wind out of my sails this morning.  You have
to admit that he has a remarkable impact.  He was 71, recently won an
MTV award for the video of his cover of a NiN song, and he's being
mourned on a list dedicated to music many would consider about as far
from singer/songwriter stuff as you can get.  Everybody loved Cash,
regardless of "genre".  That pretty incredible.
Rob