Re: [microsound] Live or Digital? The Bugler's Lips Are Sealed

>From: Bill Jarboe <billjarboe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Glenn Hasheider with the bugle he "plays" at military funerals. The conical
>device that fits inside the bugle contains a digital version of taps
>recorded by an expert bugler at Arlington National Cemetery....

I don't understand if this is just a recording being played back through the
bugle or if it's actually blowing air through it.  Does anyone know the
technical details?

I just got a strange image of gear trainspotting at a military funeral "Hey
man, great show. What kind of bugle are you playing there?"

Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es