Re: microsound Digest 25 Sep 2003 04:21:40 -0000 Issue 1024

>"But there are formations of power that are
willing ready and able to position cultural production to "their" own
ends, and if "we" aren't willing to position our own production in
whatever way, whether "high" or "low" or marginal or mainstream or
oppositional or whatever, then "someone" may do it for us in a way that
aligns us with maybe something pretty nasty."

During all this reading and digesting and various interesting random
networkings which took place in the flowing energies of the 23rd September,
a vision lodged in my brain. The Puppet is convinced that it has no strings.