Re: [microsound] Barcelona concerts

shame on you, mr. cascone!

anyone with a slightest sense of the ridicule would not propagate this kind of self-promo bullshit.

...he is building up a connexion with the legacy of Xenakis or Oliveros?
...he represents as no one else does the unsteadiness of the dividing line between refined and popular art?
...he greatly enriches History?

peace