Re: j frede live documents

scott allison <lipistal3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just read the review for J Frede's " Live Documents" in the Outer Limits
> section of the Sept issue of the Wire, glad to see one of the list
> member's work getting some coverage.
>
> Sounds like a nice cd.

Also check out the review for Tomas Phillips's "On Dit" in the same
section. While he was still in the States we worked together as Eto Ami.
His solo disc is excellent.

In other news of passing interest: the most recent issue of TapeOp has a
small bit on microsound / data destruction techniques, "or, how to screw
shit up with your computer," including Vocal Stutter, Artifacts, and
Broken. This is followed by an article on a guy still recording his band
on eight-track cassette.

Dean
--
The acceptance of the gateway, and methods
of making the gateway apparent/amplified.