intentionalistic paper finished

Hi list,
the essay I was writing about the intentionalistic debate is now finished.
My plans of uploading it somewhere had to be abandoned, as I heard I would
be committing a copyright infringement by doing that. So anyone interested
in having the final version should mail me, and I'll send it to you.

The paper looks into the ages old debate of whether or not authorial
intentions should be taken into account in interpretation. Its length had to
be under 4000 words, which proved to be a bit of a problem; it seems I was
not able to narrow the question down enough, and had to leave some relevant
issues out or deal with some included issues more hastily than I would have
wanted. Due to the limitations of length, I also had to limit it just to
literature - I couldn't really squeeze music into the essay as I originally
planned.

Even though the deadline of it has already passed, I would still be very
interested in any feedback you could give.

           thanks,

        .: visa tapani