Re: [microsound] bbs test

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 02:13:33PM -0700, { brad brace } wrote:

> Hello, I'd appreciate your feedback or just if you were able
> to connect/listen... for my first attempt at continuous
> audio streaming ("undisclosed" field recordings) ->
> http://192.168.0.6:8000

hi, brad -

do you have a public ip address to which we can connect?

192.168.x.x are "internal" ips, which are reserved for private use in a
network and don't work across the internet, cf RFC 1918:
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1918.html

looking forward to hearing it, though...

what are you stremaing with?  just a wild guess - soundplay?

--
yours,
niall.