call for submissions

message to microsounders,

Furthernoise is seeking new music to review / feature when the new site
comes online in the next few weeks. As part of furtherfield.org,
Furthernoise will feature a broad spectrum of new music and sonic art
with monthly editorial features on individual artists or organizations
with interesting sounds / points of view.

Whether you are a label artist or individual with fresh tracks on a CDR
we are interested in hearing from you.

Criteria is as follows:

Please enclose as much information about yourself / collaborators and
your music as possible i.e. working process, biog, live performances,
sleeve images, track listings and where possible a URl.

Please send your work on LP, CD, CDR, Mini disc or DAT to
34 Claremont Road, Bristol. BS7 8DH. United Kingdom.

All reviews / features are subject to selection and we cannot guarantee
your work will be included. Please note that if you want your material
returned to include an SAE.

It is our desire that all reviews host MP3s of any tracks mentioned
alongside the  compilation of a monthly top 10 which would be available
for free downloading.
Please state your permission to do this in the information you send us.
Please also indicate whether your music is for sale and where.

Roger Mills.