Re: [microsound] Licenses (was: microsound server newbies)

------=_NextPart_000_24D23_01C3971B.A07FD830

Speaking for myself, anything up there that belongs to me can be used
for any purpose provided credit (and some donation if it's for a
commercial work) is given, and provided the result is released under the
same licensing terms. I'm not sure if this license has an exact name,
but it's similar to EFF's Open Audio License and the Creative Commons
Attribution License, as well as the GPL, except, so far as I know, none
of those licenses request a portion of the proceeds of commecial
derivatives. (anyone know if I've just invented a license?)

Phil