idea: touring laptop musicians forum

while on tour I had an idea that might be useful for touring laptop
musicians:
create a list which would evaluate festivals/venues in their handling of
technical and personal needs of the laptop artist...it would provide a forum
for musicians to air their experiences (positive or negative) with a
particular festival/venue regarding sound people, accommodations, finances,
transportation, etc.
the list would be for touring laptop musicians ONLY and membership would be
gained through prior approval...also, the list would be moderated...
I'd be interested in any *constructive* feedback about this idea...please
post to the list and not to me directly...
thanks!
KIM