Rolywholyover-A Circus. A Book.

--============_-1145182641==_ma============

I've been reading a bit about Cage's Circus for Museum,
Rolywholyover.  I understand that a book of the same name was
published in accompaniment to the circus, but I can't find much
information on the contents of the book. It is described by
Powells.com as:
Flat metal box containing loose, ephemeral sheets of text, photos,
illustrations, pamphlets and art of differing shapes and sizes.

Have any of you spent considerable time with this book? If so, I'd
love to hear more about its contents.  Of course, the best way for me
to find out about its contents is to purchase a copy for myself, but
I'm not sure I've got the cash to spend.

Thanks,

Tyler