[Microsound] neoid www.neoid.tk --> mp3 available for download

------=_NextPart_000_048F_01C399B4.F1276640

I'm writing you on behalf of neoid, a artists who is associated with my =
label Benighted Mirror (productions).

Neoid is a one-girl-project from Rotterdamned. Various different styles =
can be found on this 4 tracks & 20minutes long ep but the overall genre =
in which this release would fall could be best described as: technoid =
idiosyncrasy consisting of stark contrasts, weird rhythms & floating =
melodies in a broad spectrum of frequencies with occasional =
anachronisms.

You can check out www.neoid.tk for more information and you can also =
download a mp3 track of the sensor cdr-ep in 160kb.s. Another, track =
will soon be made available for download.
Also be sure to checkout the visual art section!!! It will be worth your =
while, I promise. :-)

Comments & constructive critisism is very welcome!!!

if you have any questions regarding this release feel free to establish =
contact with: neoid: short-circuit =3D sovvel@xxxxxxxxx
or with the label: Benighted Mirror: short-circuit =3D =
benighted_mirror@xxxxxxxxx=20
Reviewers, distributors & artists please get in touch with us!=20
Trades & whole-sale-prices upon request. Promotional material can be =
issued.

      artist:
     neoid
    =20
      titel:
     sensor
    =20
      format:
     CDr-ep
    =20
      catalogue#
     bm-04
    =20
      year:
     2003
    =20
     =20
      status:
     available
    =20
      price:
     5 euro*
    =20

* plus shipping costs, which are calculated after we know where you =
live.

Various comments from people who have listened to neoid so far:

"Forget what I said about only two things happening at the same time. =
Listening to
it now I hear a lot of tasty details. The music kind of reminds me of
early Autechre (around "Tri Repetae").=20
The mood of the music is very dark and calm, very
pleasing to listen to. I also like the clarity of the production. There
are never too many things going on. Minimalism, as I wrote earlier is =
very
fascinating to me, since it demands from the composer an absolute
confidence in the few elements that make up the music are good enough to
carry the song on their own, with no need for new elements to be added =
make things interesting. But as I said, lots of nice details."

"I'm writing about the Neoid promo-cd, that you sent us some times ago.
Emi doesn't remember if he answered to you, so here I am.
Both of us listened to the promo and we liked it: very disturbing and =
"cold" music.
Really not bad but a bit too much out of code666 standards, we think."

we need more feedback, negative reviews or opinions will also be =
published!=20
Comments & constructive critisism is very welcome!!!

.thank you for your time,

Austere, on behalf of Benighted Mirror (productions).

------=_NextPart_000_048F_01C399B4.F1276640--