Re: [microsound] CDR/ Micro Labels

hey matt
try worthy records they are located in hamilton (great lakes region) and
would most likely love the music your doing www.worthyrecords.com...
you can drop my name to ann when you make contact with them...
there is also petitsono located here in mtl but this label is more
microsound which if I recall your stuff is more on the ambient tip then
the microsound how ever they are releaseing a aidan baker cd so you should
try them also th person to contact for this one is "Nathan. McNinch"
<dance2night@xxxxxxxxxxx> no url as of yet that I know of any howhow they
are a fairly new cd-r label...
you should also shoot some material to piehead records
www.pieheadrecords.com you can drop my name to greg also...when you make
contact.

talk soon

neil..

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, m a t t b o r g h i wrote:

> I can't seem to find much by searching for CDR labels via Google except
> Avery ads...
>
> Can anybody recommend CDR or MicroLabels that are putting out quality
> ambient, experimental contemplative, etc...? Please send URLS to me
> directly or to the list.
>
> Thanks!
>
> m a t t    b o r g h i
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++
> w. http://www.mattborghi.com
> e. mattborghi@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Ashes - new long form work available now... first 40 sales come with
> hand-numbered, and signed painting that serves to visually represent the
> sound work. http://www.mattborghi.com/Shoppe/mb%20shoppe%20ashes.htm
>
> Also, the free long-form ambient October download is up on the site now...

--------------------------------------
[neil adam wiernik aka naw]
 neil@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[music available on]