Re: [microsound] idea: touring laptop musicians forum

thats the spirit I do the same i was woundering where all the DIY
electronic artists were at...
I was begining to think i was alone here  always willing ot play for
trtansport costs and a few drinks thank god there are others ...

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Al C wrote:

> on 10/23/03 7:11 PM, Neil Wiernik at neil@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>  Ive had some real silly requests money wise
> > from artist who only have mp3 releases or cd-r releases... also...
> > but there is always a dimond in the rough who will come out to play just
> > for thier expensises just because they ant to play...
>
> I'll come out and play for a nice cup of coffee and a donut:-)
> I played 3 shows in Nyc in the last 2 months and didn't get paid squat. I
> did however get the chance to collaborate with some very talented people(you
> know who you are) and witness some very amazing performances by other
> artists sharing the bill with me.
>
> omnid

--------------------------------------
[neil adam wiernik aka naw]