Re: [microsound] idea: touring laptop musicians forum redux

oh I meant to add though i still work my day job to pay my bills and I
play gallaries and festivals as often as Ill play a club Im not to picky
about a gig... Ill take any place I can get my message accross in...
so you might not be able to count me in your little list becasue Im not as
picky about where I play nor am I 100 percent full time I would like to be
but bills are bills and giging out doesnt pay them in canada