sevencentralandmountain (Jorge Boehringer) in New York

hi everybody,

I am in Alpine, Wyoming, leaving tomorrow for New
York, by train through Chicago.
here are my confirmed show dates for New York,
Brooklyn, Long Island etc excuse any partial
information, as I wanted to get this out before I hit
the road.

please come out or tell any friends you have out here.
first the dates, then info/directions below

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31st (Halloween)

Loren Dempster's Loft in Williamsburg
show starts early 8pm.  I think I am close to the
beginning.  its free if you buy drinks.

CillaVee Movement Project

sevencentralandmountain

Chris Woltmann

Dan Joseph/Loren Dempster Duo

Company Rindfleisch

Children's Museum

MONDAY NOVEMBER 3 8pm
Old Office, Knitting Factory
this show was just confirmed so more information will
be availiable soon

again, I think I am first

sevencentralandmountain

w/ various projects from Casey Block and Loren
Dempster (more info later)

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 5th, 9pm
the Purhouse, Brooklyn

first again:

sevencentralandmountain

Erik Hinds: H'apeggione

David Rothbaum (clarinet, sax)/Kevin Uehlinger
(keyboards)

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 7th, two shows

Staller Center Recital Hall SUNY Stony Brook, Long
Island

12 noon

I am very excited about this concert.  Stony Brook's
new music ensemble, organized by Mike McCurdy is
playing several compositions by me including a new
version of

T Zero for large ensemble,

Mysterious Sources of Light a quintet for violin,
piano, percussion, alto flute, and trombone,
and a new work called

several geodesics across slackspacetime
for trombone, two percussionists and viola. I will
probably also play a new solo piece called

Lands End.

8pm
I will be playing with students and faculty of Stony
Brook on an electronic music concert organized by
thier music department.  More infor later when I get
it or call me at 510.206.0067

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 8, 10pm
at the Tank (in Manhattan)

other acts TBA, but Mike, the organizer told me he has
spoken to the Animal Collective, so we shall cross our
fingers and hearts...

there may also be a show at Weslyan on the 9th...more
info later or call me

DIRECTIONS, etc:

Loren's Loft (Halloween)

Come out do the deepest, darkest, East Williamsburg,
if you dare.  304
Boerum St #23 buzzer 11.  @ White Oct 31 starting 7:30
pm.

We will have both crap and good beer/wine/booze to buy
for cheap, and
some
free food, etc.
Admission is either donation of food or drink, $3, or
buy one drink
minimum.

This is the inaugural show at my loft space.  It
serves such purposes
as

>From Morgan Stop of
L train.  Abandon all hope ye who come here.  Suggest
ye come with a
big
friend. Up until 930pm exit out back of train
platform.  As you come
out to
street, left on Bogart, then left on Boerum.  After
930, exit out front
of
train platform.  There is a map of the area here.
Exit sharp right of
station lobby, you will be at corner of Morgan and
Harrison Place.
left
down Harrison Place toward other subway exit.  Right
on Bogart, left on
Boerum.

>From Montrose
Walk down hill on Bushwick towards big scary projects,
left on Boerum.
Our
building looms on the end of the street.

November 5th, Pourhouse

g musicians to the rear lounge of the Pourhouse in
Williamsburg.   The Pourhouse is just one block from
the Graham Ave. L Stop, at the intersection of
Metropolitan Avenue and Humboldt Street.
Wednesdays at the Pourhouse:  790 Metropolitan Ave.
$5 Cover, $5 Drink
The Pourhouse is just a block from the Graham Ave. L
Stop, at the intersection of Metropolitan Avenue and
Humboldt Street.
Subway: Take the L Train to Graham Avenue (3rd Stop in
Brooklyn).  Take the left exit, marked ?SE corner?.
Proceed straight ahead down Metropolitan Ave.   The
Pourhouse is just one block away, at the intersection
of Humboldt and Metropolitan.  You can also take the
B43 and B24 buses to the Graham Ave. L stop.
Driving from Manhattan: Cross the Williamsburg Bridge
on the inner-crossing. The inner-crossing will lead to
the Brooklyn Queens Expressway, exit at the McGuinness
Boulevard, Humboldt Street exit which will be the very
first exit. Stay to the right at fork & at the light,
make a RIGHT turn onto Humboldt Street. The next major
intersection will be Metropolitan Avenue.
Driving from The Bronx, Queens & Long Island: Brooklyn
Queens Expressway to the Meeker Avenue, Morgan Avenue
exit. At bottom of exit ramp continue straight,
traveling under the Brooklyn Queens Expressway. At
Humboldt Street (you'll see a Mobil Gas Station on the
right side) make a LEFT turn onto Humboldt Street. The
next major intersection will be Metropolitan Avenue.
Driving from South Brooklyn: Brooklyn Queens
Expressway, exit at the McGuinness Boulevard, Humboldt
Street exit. Stay to the right at fork & at the light,
make a RIGHT turn onto Humboldt Street. The next major
intersection will be Metropolitan Avenue.

Friday 7th, SUNY StonyBrook

from Penn Station

take Long Island Railroad (its a trek but worth it,
eye promise)
to Stony Brook (it isn't all that far, amd they let
you take beer on the train)

walk South from Station to the college
find Staller Center
it is in the Recital Hall

this will be great and free and I think there is a
reception

Saturday November 8th, at the Tank in Manhattan

see thier great website, directions below:

> .play/ http://www.thetanknyc.com
>

> THE TANK is a non-profit space for the performing
> and visual arts, showing
> new work by emerging artists across disciplines.
> spaceworks @ THE TANK is
> the venue1s basement art gallery which organizes
> exhibits and performances
> of experimental visual and sonic art.
>
> For more information, please visit
> www.thetanknyc.com/spaceworks
> When:             October 25, 2003, 8pm
> Where:             THE TANK
>                         432 W. 42nd Street, Ground
> Floor (btwn 9/10 Avenues)
> Subways:        A,C,E to Port Authority;
> 1,2,3,9,N,R,Q,W to Times Square
> Tickets:            $7.00
>
> Reservations: www.smarttix.com
> <http://www.smarttix.com/>  or 212-868-4444