sound.fm - Call for submission

Hi!

sound.fm is a new Internet music label. We are dealing with new and experim=
ental electronic music in the areas of electro acoustical, microsound, mini=
malism, macromalism, macrosound, glitch and electronica.

We are now very interested to hear your work. Send 4 MP3-files to m@xxxxxxx=
m along with biography, discography and other information.

For the moment we release the music free to all Internet users, as a nice a=
nd easy way to get good music to people around the world.

Feel free to pass this on, if you know anyone that work with music likely t=
o fit us!

Check out the site at: http://sound.fm
..and download our first release.

Best Regards