From: Bill Jarboe [mailto:billjarboe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 3:46 PM
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] c e n t i b e l 8.0

It's also really awful when the subject of an announcement is the first to
respond:

 I just want to mention that 2 of the 3 pieces ('sortawhite' and 'colours')
are a response to a question posted by Phil about composition from rgb files
lowered to the audio spectrum. I also made a 'yellow' file. 'sortawhite' is
all the files blended , not a racist declaration.

 The greenish image found at c e n t i b e l is from an al2 movie of a
soundfile of the Pacific Ocean. It reminds me of the tonight show.

                                 Bill

 (my first cross-post!)