Re: [microsound] looking for..

Hey Martine, its me Neil remember me? any how try GNU WGET its free and is a
great application, you can get it from here:
http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/wget.html
hope this helps and maybe Ill see you around some time soon now that I moved
back to mtl...
neil...

Quoting "Martine H. Crispo" <mhc000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi All!
> I don't speak english very well so... hope you will understand my request...
> Im looking for an app (i think) who make duplicata of internet page, like a
> plagiat of CNN news, we can change the informations inside... it's look like
> real but it's not.
>
> I ever saw the adress here in the list but i think I put it in the trash...
>
> Do you understand what i'm looking for?
>
> Thanks!

--------------------------------------
[neil adam wiernik aka naw]