Re: [microsound] Books and Web sites about Sound Art

janek,
definitely:

http://meta.am

really cool site, on generative art. there is graphics, video and audio.
let me know.

--@dp

partial_derivative_of_a_point

http://www.l-ll-l.org

Mercoled=EC, 29 Ott 2003, alle 10:16 Europe/Rome, JANEK SCHAEFER ha=20