please trim posts!!!!!!!!!!

I have received several complaints from digest subscribers who are forced to
needlessly scroll through 80% of unselected quoted content...
as I am also a digest subscriber I have to agree that it is really a waste
of bandwidth to wade through pages redundantly quoted content...please think
BEFORE hitting your reply button...please trim your posts...
warning: repeat offenders will be forced to listen to a heady mash-up mix of
Children's TV show theme music and Chinese Opera! ;)