Re: [microsound] Books and Web sites about Sound Art

hi janek,

not much soundart on this website, but maybe matches your question:
http://www.t-u-b-e.de
a gallery space for sound art in munich, located in former brewery-cellars.
it is curated by  dr. joerg stelkens (crusher-x) and ulrich mueller

jurgen