Re: [microsound] [ot] interesting read on Calvino and Qwfwq

> And don't forget _t zero_, the sequel to _Cosmicomics_. Plus, Glenn, given
> your interest in soundwalks, check out _Invisible Cities_, always my prefered
> travel guide because it works no matter where you go! Even in your own town.
Invisible Cities is one of my desert islands books, full of brief, beautiful
flights of the imagination. I've read a lot of his other work, but never did
get on with Cosmicomics, perhaps I should try again - if anybody can give me
a route in, it would be much appreciated.

And to the poster who was angered by offtopic posts - please don't go
anywhere near the Miles Davis mailing list which I've been a member of for
five or so lively years - at present there are three threads running
parallel about the fusion of electronica/laptops and jazz improvisation, the
hotly contested subject of the musical ability of Bruce Springsteen's
saxophonist and the nature of genres, musical canons, the blues and jazz.
Some of these offtopic posts do however have a habit of eventually
boomeranging back to the list's subject. As long as a convention like OT is
agreed upon and adhered to, it's always possible to set up a mail rule.

If it was someone on this list who posted the link to Audiobulb
(www.audiobulb.com) - many thanks, really nice downloadable mp3
compilations. Any links to similar online enterprises would be much
appreciated!

Cheers, Colin.