Re: [microsound] [ot] domain hosting recommendations?

Hi John,

I recommend, in order:

http://pmachinehosting.com/
http://mediatemple.net/
http://prohosting.com/
http://imhosted.com/    <-- this is the one I use for groovylab, but it
is the
						the one I recommend least... I'll probably change.

say hi to Adele and the kids,
hope all are well, cheers,

Eloy