Re: [microsound] omnid on singsweetsoftware tonight

phil etc.;

unfortunately, our cd recorder is not reliably
functioning right now in the studio, so i haven't been
able to get any recordings.  sorry about that.

it was a great programme of great centibel music,
though!

pce;jke;

--- Phil Thomson <hellomynameisphil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>