Re: [microsound] City of the Future

Hi to all,
I am a peruvian sound artist living in the Mexican-US border.
I am new to this list and I am a little bit confused about a couple of
things:
how do I know what proyects are still open and for how long?
how do I know the specifics for submissions (format, etc)?
I tried the Hotline server and I did not find any postings that are not
about 6 months old.
If  I am not reading right or missing something on the server please let me
know.

Also,
I am traveling to Bogota/Colombia the 12th of this month for an electronic
music festival, does anybody on the list know any experimental sound artists
in Bogota?

Thanks !

I.
El Lazo Invisible