Re: [microsound] microblogs

<own.promo>

< http://www.quadrantcrossing.org/blog >

Also linked to it: Simon Reynolds, Philip Sherburne, Abe Burmeister, Anne
Galloway .. a wonderful world out there.

I'd love to know of what other list members are blogging. Linking to other
blogs and generating discussion among blogs is the software's most valuable
contribution (another reason why I dislike the closed, diary-like community
of LiveJournal. Good for what it is--but not as a blog).

</own.promo>