Re: [microsound] pdvst

hi sarah-michelle,

before we go further, please have a look at the installation instructions at
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~jsarlo/pdvst/

here it is explained where to place the pdvst folder, where to put PD
[yes, you will need it ;-) ], and how to make VST plugin .dll files out
of your PD patches, along with the .pdv file which makes this possible.
if you have some specific questions after reading all this again, let me
know offlist, and maybe i can help figure it out.

best,
d.