[no subject]

Hi All,

Heres an early notice/invite for the rand()% internet radio project I am
working on with Joe Glimore (check the info below) were running quite few
pd peices and looking for more.
Have a look at the site/Listen to the stream and if there's anything you
would like to submit for inclusion then please let me know. We're still
setting up so forgive the occasional glitch/error in both the site and the
stream. We are planning to launch properly at the ultrasound festival in
huddersfield uk (end of November). If you want to know any more about the
project or how to contribute then just mail me back. Look forward to hearing
from you.. :) I know that plenty of you have done some pretty interesting
stuff
that we'd love to check out/stream !!!

Tom

INFO STREAM FOLLOWS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

rand()%
internetradiobot

 ------| rand()% is a realtime streaming generative internet radio station.

It exists as a host for computer driven / user defined audio programming
that is entirely automated, where every programme transmitted is composed in
realtime by computer. All audio is generated on demand by a unique series of
artist / musician developed programs.

int rand ( void );

 ------| Currently featuring work by:
Alku [es] / Dieb13 [at] / Boris Hauf [uk] / Lia+Carvalhais [at+pt] / Mijim
[uk] / Nullpointer [uk] / Muio.org [uk] / Josepf Plank [uk] / Charlie
Ferrari [uk] / Thor+Runar Magnusson [is] / Andy Gracie [uk] / Dave Courbett
[uk] /

 ------| rand()% is an ongoing project with the ambition to broadcast a wide
range of artists projects in the realm of generative audio.

rand()% invites participation. current tested + approved protocols include:
Max/msp / Pure Data / Shockwave Flash / Director / Koan / C++ / Perl / etc.

________________\_____|||||||__.__ ____
_______......./ +
RAND_MAX is a constant defined in stdlib.h. Its default value is
implementation defined.
              Parameters.
              (none)
              Return Value.
              An integer value between 0 and RAND_MAX.
              Portability.
              Defined in ANSI-C.

 ------| http://62.169.138.240:8000/listen.pls

 ------| http://www.r4nd.org

 ------| rand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Supported by the Digital Research Unit / The Media Centre / Huddersfield
(http://www.druh.co.uk)(http://www.ultrasound.ws)

Tom
http://www.nullpointer.co.uk