Re: [microsound] What does a foetus hear..not Jim Thirwell!

--0-632928145-1069355119=:58666

i once saw a great record whose theme was what we hear before we are born. it was full of food being digested, blood flowing, the heart.
sadly that was a long time ago and i can't remeber the name or label. it was a vinyl if that helps at all.

Ross Healy <amnesia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My wife is pregnant and I was wondering what a foetus would hear.

I suppose it would be bodily fluids and low rumbles?

Has anyone actually recorded this...I hear Stellarc has some recordings out,
but not sure what they are called///???///???

Ross Cray