Announcement: BBC Radio 4 soundtrack

UK composer Joseph Young and Microsound list member has his first
radio drama soundtrack commission broadcast on November 28th at 9pm
(GMT) on BBC Radio4, available online also at:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/friday_play.shtm

I'd love you to listen and give some feedback - the process of
composing was an interesting one for me, using a combination of
traditional midi sequencing, processing in radiaL and then editing in
ProTools. The soundtrack is for piano and electronics and is inspired
by the poetry of William Blake, as well some "Cageian" mapping of the
HIV/Aids protein sequence to a musical motif...

Regards,
Joe
--
Joseph Young