seeking Derek Holzer

Apologies for the personal nature of this post, but I'm trying to contact
Derek Holzer, of which I have tried two different e-mail accounts to
reply to his recent e-mail to me, all of which have been rejected. I also
tried Sara Kolster's address and got the same thing. By the way Derek,
I've gotten messages that both of your accounts are not recieving any
e-mails from either Juno or Yahoo accounts and are treating them as
spam....

Sorry folks.

Best, Dale

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html