Re: [microsound] bitsteam.de update

It looks great and sounds even better, I've been spending the last hour
looking and downloading, with icredevirrA on constant repeat WOW what a
song!

Greetings
Josef

> hello
> after my homepage www.bitsteam.de hasn't been updated since spring 2002
it's finally done -

> *version 2.5 just went live*
>
> beside many updates and new additions in the releases and plaintext
sections there are also new sub-sections for installation works, compilation
tracks and reworks.
> a good place to start is
> www.bitsteam.de/plaintext/news/txt.html
>
> big thanks go to angela lorenz for endless patience and html
re-arrangements and to k. michael babcock of aesova.org who kindly donated
webspace to host more mp3s.