Re: [microsound] (ot)(ot)cremaster cycle

i know. even 1 and 4, which could be considered
somewhat crappy (especially the computer animations)
must have cost an insane amount of money to produce
and coordinate.
i wonder if guiness paid him for product placement?
(i was going to add chrysler as well, but they let him
ruin those beautiful cars and use their building, so
it seems about even.)