Buy Nothing Day?

Hello,

   Is anyone observing 'Buy Nothing Day' ? Or, is that too...Adbusters?

   I haven't purchased anything yet. I was considering window-shopping ,
browsing if the rain stops. Do you think begging for coffee drinks would
count...I mean if somebody else buys it ...

   (what does this have to do with microsound , you ask)I was thinking of
going to the bookstore , reading the Ergo Phizmiz article in The Wire ,
complaining that the resealable plastic baggie that my notebook came in was
making too much noise , looking at them distainfully them leaving.Of course
I'd go back tomorrow, be very friendly and buy things.