[microsound] centibel9.0: Harsh Noise for the Holidays

Hi all,

I've been having trouble sending mail to the list from my other address,
so I hope you don't get this twice.

The latest edition of centibel is now online at http://centibel.vze.com/ ,
featuring some of our noisiest releases yet. Enjoy new releases from MU,
the Taiwanese databending king, and Michael Sellam, the French net/sound
artist. Perisonic intensities, just in time for Christmas.

centibel reminds you of our open call for works. Artists in any medium are
welcome to submit audio, video, clumsy scans of euphoric fingerpaintings,
etc. See the contact page at the centibel site for more info.

Phil Thomson,
centibel curator.