[microsound] new release @ Stasisfield.com : omnid

Stasisfield.com presents its last free mp3 release of 2003:

SF-2009 : careless with a cigarette : omnid

New Jersey's Albert Casais composed this 18-minute piece specifically for Stasisfield. A mix of electric guitar, objects and MAX/MSP programming, "careless with a cigarette" is a calm, sustained immolation that gradually bursts into sonic flames, then is suddenly silenced.

available for download + streaming now:

[ http://www.stasisfield.com ]

YEAR-END SALE EXTENDED

Now through January 15 - purchase our latest CDR compilation The Audible Still-Life and receive a FREE copy of Stasisfield: Year 01, our first archival mp3 CDR featuring every release from our first year.

11 hours of music + video for $10 [ + shipping ]

more info:

[ http://www.stasisfield.com/space/still-life/cd/ ]

The Audible Still-Life features works by:

Glenn Bach / Jeremy Boyle / John Hudak / i+o / Neil Jendon / John Kannenberg / koura / Mou, Lips! / Jon Mueller / Plank / Hal Rammel / Trace Reddell / Steve Roden / Sawako / Schoenecker / Malte Steiner

Visit The Audible Still-Life's Stasis_Space exhibition, with exclusive downloadable mp3s, video and imagery:

[ http://www.stasisfield.com/space/still-life/index.html ]

thanks for listening.

john kannenberg

[ http://www.stasisfield.com ]