[microsound] 7econds upload

hi

i uploaded a contribution to the 7econds project. as is my practice, i
also included a text file to offer words as well as music.

Uploads
  Seven drop box
    js drop box
      4teen.mp3
      4teen.txt

4teen.txt
john saylor, 17 december 2003
7econds .microsound project

i started out with a .wav file of g.w.bush and plans to assault it with
DSP. by chance [?], i heard some 8bit-ish game music that grabbed me in
only about 3 seconds.
this way then, was where i knew i needed to go.

i used only a sine wave and white noise as sonic materials. i used
csound to realize the audio, and perl to generate the score file. also,
imagination, mathematics, and happenstance contributed to the result.

the formal structure is ABA' [the A' varies some ideas from A]. i wrote
it to be loop-able [if desired].

while the music is about as many things as it can be in seven seconds,
the experience of consuming media is certainly among them.

[appendages]

mediasoundBitesteenAgeRsminDs

even seconds
hour four
teen
[ 7 * 2 = 14 ]

MD5 (4teen.mp3) = 244218591c0da556d767dd39abcc22d2
(O) open audio

--