[microsound] 7econds - cacabba

In folder "miulew drop box" I just dropped a 7econds piece that I call
cacabba . That is also the form of the piece:     c-a-c-a-b-b-a

Firstly a one sec fragment was created with time expansion from small
microfragments from the first seven dropped 7econds pieces.
"a-fragment " was pitched down 7 octaves,
"b-fragment" is a reversed "a-fragment",
"c-fragment" is reversed and in original pitch.

Put together piece was finally EQ:ed with a 7 octave narrow notch filter set
at 12dB gain at 80, 160, 320, 640, 1280, 2560, 5120 Hz.

/Björn Eriksson