[microsound] new CD release on Nexsound

- I/DEX - Seqsextend - CD - cardboard package

  I/DEX, the musician from Byelorussia, creates the most pleasing audio environment for you to exist in while
  you walk down city streets, ride buses, do chores. This music is perfect both for home and work.
  I/DEX puts rose-colored spectacles on you, and you begin to see the world that surrounds you as much more
  beautiful and romantic. Set a musical ring tone for your cellphone and ask your friends to call you while
  you ride bus or train to work, invite fellows to join you when you listen to this music in your car, turn
  the volume up! I/DEX music is for people!
  samples here: http://www.nexsound.org/idex.html
  to be available in the mailorders soon.

environmental music : http://www.nexsound.org