[microsound] Re: Read this on the Coil list...

* "yatra arts" <yatra-arts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"I find Raster-Noton pretty much a joke and one a lot of buffoons are
>falling for: #1 find software geeks who have absolutely no musical
>talent; #2 make a lot of crappy computer twitters; #3 sink more efforts
>into packaging than quality control in terms of music; and loads of
>stupid Europeans, eager to part with their money, will drool over it."
>- Jon Whitney

Didn't this s**t go far enough over there?  Why bring it up here,
or keep it alive at all?  Those who know Jon, know he "goes off"
like this.  Who cares about _his_ opinion or insults if _you_
like the music?  There are more than a few folks here who read
both Microsound and Coil...

-Patrick