[microsound] OT: Spam Gallery Show Seeks Venues

Hi folks,
Sorry for the extremely off topic post, but Kim had suggested that some
folks on the list might have ties at various galleries/artVenues.

I just finished putting together an exhibit here in new york city called
"Reimagining the Ordovician Gothic: Fossils from the Golden Age of Spam",
which is a museum style exhibit looking at present day culture through the
content of spam email. Lots of dioramas, light boxes, text on walls, etc.
This is running here at the spaceworks gallery until mid february.
Which is all fine and good. However, we have received a fair amount of media
attention (nytimes/wired/cnn/etc) and subsequently have been getting a lot
of emails asking when the show is going to be coming to such-and-such a
town. Well, we'd like to take it to any old town or spot that would have us,
but we don¹t really know how to go about doing so. If anyone on this list
runs a space that is interested in this sort of art, or even knows something
about planning these sorts of things, I would love to have some off-list
feedback. Thanks, and sorry again for the offtopic post.

--
..mike rosenthal/
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/internet/01/27/spam.art.ap/