Re: [microsound] visual microsound...?

I have done a software to generate those visual glitches (surely somenbody else has done this too); glitches like when you see digital TV and the signal is not so good.. or when you download a clip with errors...
as soon as I have done a graphical interface I'll release it (only for linux, could be on March 2004) and I'm also working for a PD external (don't know when I'll finish it)
take care
e.

sarah-michelle geller wrote:

i am also interested in any downloadable programs which can help create interesting visual art. an example of what i mean is a program which can replicate the effect that occurs when a dvd is playing on a computer and other programs are running, resulting in the dvd program slowing down and causing square patches from one part of the image to appear elsewhere in the image.

--
...: e.g.ø  Enrico Glerean
..:. http://www.egzero.org