Re: [microsound] new book/cd on canadian sound art

umm acctually I happen to know that for a fact...
when i used to work as the exhibition cordinator at mercer union we hosted
an exhibition by them and that is exactly what we talked about...
and they feel that they are more visual artists then sound artists...
that they work is about the visual and that the aural aspects of thier
work is only one part of thier work...

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, graham miller wrote:

> i doubt that.
>
> Neil Wiernik wrote:
>
> > thats how you might consider them to be but I dont think they them selfs
> > consider them selfs to be visual artists and not sound/audio artists...
> > please read what Im saying...(geeezzz!!!!!)
> > neil...
> >
> > On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, graham miller wrote:
> >
> > > musician maybe not but sound artists - definitely.

--------------------------------------
[neil adam wiernik aka naw]
 neil@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[music available on]