RE: [microsound] strange message[ot]

A slightly biased opinion here perhaps (currently sitting in a Symantec office an' all), but those of you who suspect your systems may be infected with the Beagle worm should look here - http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.beagle.a@xxxxxxx for information and here - http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.beagle.a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for a removal tool.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and Mac platforms are not, as ever, affected.

S.